Emergency Medicine Opportunity in West Virginia
This area features small town charm with access to major metropolitan amenities. Surround yourself with breathtaking landscapes and take in the natural beauty of the Shenandoah Valley while practicing Emergency Medicine in this moderate volume ED.
- 22,000 ED visits annually.
- 12 hour shifts.
- New ED equipped with the latest technology and equipment.
- $160/hr base.
- Located between the natural beauty of the Shenandoah valley and some of the most significant sites in America
- Phenomenal community to raise a family with an exceptional school system
- Take in the scenic wonder of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Many recreational activities including kayaking, canoeing, hiking, fishing and biking
- Acres of national parklands and historical battle grounds
- Low cost of living with a wide variety of housing options
This location is a short driving distance to Washington D.C. but still maintains small town charm with metro access. It is a Phenomenal community to raise a family with an exceptional school system and has many recreational activities including kayaking, canoeing, hiking, fishing and biking. This is Ideal for families or those looking for a good work life balance.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Emergency Medicine Opportunity in West Virginia|