Ohio Behavioral Health Practice Needs Physician
You could be a Geriatric or Child/Adolescent-trained psychiatry physician who wants to see a mix of patients or you could be an adult physician who may enjoy treating some adolescents to keep your skills well rounded.
Not all practices can offer this diversity, but this practice can. The only way to accomplish this is to work with a well-established group that understands optimizing and blending individual provider strengths creates an exceptional team.
- Multi-site practice environments that provide a mixture of practice stimulus for providers.
- Extremely small percentage of patients that would be described as at risk of violent behavior.
- Physician may elect to be paid as w-2 with excellent benefits or on a 1099 basis with increased hourly rate.
- Monday – Friday, 8 AM-5 PM.
- Equitably shared call which rarely requires anything more than phone time.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Ohio Behavioral Health Practice Needs Physician|