Growing FQHC in Northern California Needs Primary Care Physicians
Have you been dreaming of the scenery and laid-back lifestyle of the Pacific Northwest, but having nightmares about the cost of living? This collegial collection of clinics in Northern California may be the place for you!
They offer primary care, dental, pharmacy, and behavioral health services all under the same roof so patients get the best access to services. The right candidate will be Board Certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or pediatrics with a desire to work in a rural area.
- Great guaranteed salary with quality-based bonuses.
- Seasoned support staff and medical scribes to minimize time spent on administrative tasks.
- Regular day-only clinical hours that still allow for flexibility.
- Excellent benefits including a true pension option for retirement!
- Teaching opportunities with medical students and residents.
- Current residents welcome to apply!
This gorgeous area dotted with progressive communities may be California’s best-kept secret: where the redwood forest meets the beach.
This is the perfect place for the physician who wants to spend their free weekends (No call!) hiking, surfing, or taking a weekend trips to the Bay Area or Portland.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge to make the job search process easy for you. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly-skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier with our team’s forty years of experience and market knowledge. Contact a KPS physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Growing FQHC in Northern California Needs Primary Care Physicians|