Outpatient Family Medicine Position in Lakeside Community
Fish in the lake at sunrise, see friendly patients during the day, then head to Kansas City for some barbecue as the sun goes down. This thriving practice is looking for a BC FP physician to join their unique team to provide great healthcare in a quaint lake town. This multi-specialty FQHC clinic has awesome existing staff and in-house dental and behavioral health service to provide full continuity of care to patients.
Enjoy weekends on your boat, home games at Mizzou, and Kansas City’s top-rated schools and museums – you don’t have to choose, this location makes it easy to have it all.
- $220k+ base with structured annual raises.
- Full comprehensive benefits including health insurance, malpractice, and PTO.
- Low ppd schedule that allows you to focus on quality of care, not number of patients seen or billed.
- Experienced midlevel staff already in clinic.
- Refer patients directly to in-house dental and mental health services, eliminating barriers to effective treatment.
- Regular M-F daytime schedule with very light call.
- Generous loan repayment.
- J1 and H1B visa candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
Combine laid-back lake life with a supportive practice that rewards you for making a real difference in the lives of patients with limited access to care.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Outpatient Family Medicine Position in Lakeside Community|