NP for Behavioral Health Team in Southern MO
This is an established group of providers that benefits from a strong relationship with other departments at the hospital. The census is growing and an opportunity has become available to add another member to the group. If you desire to practice Behavioral Health in an inpatient setting located in a beautiful area of Missouri, please come explore and you will likely make some new friends.
- Retirement plan with matching funds, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Employed status in a Monday – Friday, 8a-5p environment.
- Relocation support, loan repayment offered, plus longevity bonus potential.
- Medications management is NOT a component of this position.
- University town with low crime, great amenities and attractive cost of living below national average.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||NP for Behavioral Health Team in Southern MO|