North Carolina Psychiatry Opportunity
The new member will join a multidisciplinary team that shares in the success of a fast-paced and well-run department.
Patients average a five day stay in this unit that is consistently full. While this position is not a dedicated geriatric position, providers should be comfortable with adults and geriatric patients.
- Guaranteed base salary with incentives available year two.
- Full employed benefits with 4-wks PTO.
- 2017 fellows encouraged to explore the possible fit.
- Easy access to the city without dealing with daily downtown traffic.
- North Carolina provides pristine beaches, four distinct seasons, NASCAR along with a blend of sophistication and southern charm.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||North Carolina Psychiatry Opportunity|