Internal Medicine Opportunity in Mississippi
Well established private practice is expanding due to significant growth in volume. Employer is seeking an internal medicine physician who desires a long term commitment and wants to be part of the community.
- Be busy from day one – $15K active charts!
- Salary negotiable – MGMA competitive commensurate with experience;
- $300K earning potential;
- Traditional practice (1:2 mainly telephone call);
- Comprehensive benefit package including relocation; sign-on bonuses; paid malpractice, paid health insurance for employee with family coverage available; CME time and financial allowance; retirement options; paid vacation.
- Office location adjacent to hospital – includes EMR;
- One hour from Memphis and one hour from Oxford – University of Mississippi;
The Mississippi Gulf Coast, overlooks the sparkling Gulf of Mexico and 26 miles of scenic coastal beaches. Residents can enjoy our world-class golf courses and championship fishing. Take in the artistic and historical museums. After a day of fun, you can begin an exciting evening with dinner at a local seafood restaurant before heading off to enjoy 24-hour gaming at one of the coast’s casino resorts. Mississippi’s Gulf Coast hosts plentiful family attractions and is an ideal place to raise a family. Have a great life with your family.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Private Practice Opportunity in the Gulf Area|