Beautiful New England Town Needs IM Physician
Due to a retirement, this hospital is in need of an Internal Medicine provider. The incoming physician will pick up a schedule of 20-25 mostly adult and geriatric patients per day with few adolescent visits. The Primary Care group comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, and midlevel providers has been consolidated to a brand new state of the art building. Work 4 days in-clinic and enjoy one administrative day per week to update medical records, check labs, or play golf, among many other activities available in the area.
- Purely outpatient Internal Medicine with no weekend responsibilities or inpatient rounding.
- Base salary negotiations start at $190,000-$215,000 (based on experience/qualifications) with a $20,000 signing bonus, plus PTO, paid relocation, Loan repayment and much more.
- Need extra cash? Pick up weekend and vacation hospitalist shifts to supplement your income!
- H1-B visa candidates encouraged to apply!
- Come practice medicine amidst the rolling hills and dense woodland of Vermont!
This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who wishes to join a cordial, team-oriented medical staff and practice in a beautiful rural setting that offers every outdoor activity imaginable. This warm and welcoming town’s residents will boast that when it comes to living a peaceful life or raising a family few other places compare. Year-round activities such as biking and fishing in the summer, wildlife and autumn leaf viewing in the fall, skiing and curling in the winter and spring-time socials are enjoyed by members of the community and visitors alike.
Come see what this beautiful New England town and hospital have to offer you.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Beautiful New England Town Needs IM Physician|