Traditional IM Practice Needs Physician in Philadelphia Area
Come be part of a physician partnership that is actively improving physicians’ ability to give quality care to patients without worrying about how it will impact making a living.
This friendly IM practice sees about half geriatric patients and half younger adults, both in the office and rounding in nursing homes. Physician quality of life comes first for this practice, with a flexible schedule that makes enjoying the rich history and culture of the Philadelphia area!
- One of fewer than 3,000 practices in the US participating in the CPC+ pilot program to improve payment and outcomes of Medicare patients.
- Established, supportive practice with partnership opportunity after two years.
- Great benefits including 5 weeks of PTO, 401(k) match, and cell phone.
- Flexible schedule with a four day work week.
- Competitive salary for the first year, generous base salary and percentage of billing after.
This is the ideal practice for the doctor who wants the kind of freedom solo practitioners usually have with their schedules, but also wants the support of an existing practice and the added bonus of improved income stability from CPC+.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Traditional IM Practice Needs Physician in Philadelphia Area|