Kansas Hospitalist Physician Job Opportunity
Monday – Friday Schedule Some Weekends
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- 15-shifts per month – provider request driven schedule
- 12-Hour Shifts
- Admitting medical/surgical patients 18-years of age and older (adult), & non-maternity
- Procedures done by the hospitalists or by the internist on staff
- Run codes & MET team Calls
- MD or DO
- Board Certified
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
The community is rich with history and modernization all in one. Recreational activities are plentiful with lakes, biking and hiking trails, canoeing, and many more. Diverse neighborhoods offer the perfect place to live. They have strong public schools and private options as well for the well-rounded education. This community has a strong sense of family and friendliness.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Kansas Hospitalist Physician Job Opportunity|