Expanding Hospitalist Group in Nebraska Needs Physician
Be a part of this dynamic and expanding hospitalist group.
- Competitive base salary with bonus possibility
- 7 days on and 7 days off, but schedule created to meet the personal needs of all member physicians.
- No call requirements
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Full benefits including health, dental, disability, life, retirement and CME
- Ability to work with medical students and residents
- State of the art EMR & CPOE
- Experienced “Nurse Navigator” coordinates daily rounds, discharge planning, patient transfers, family conferences and many other tasks.
This area boasts the 2nd lowest unemployment rate in the United States at less than 4%, offering an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and raise a family. This community is a growing, progressive community of nearly 30,000. You will enjoy excellent school systems with, public and private school availability as well as local airport with daily flights to Denver. Offering a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs. Enjoy a safe living environment with little crime, beautiful parks, a mall and a thriving downtown with unique shops. Many recreational events including five golf courses, world class hunting and fishing, USHL hockey, university sporting events, an excellent YMCA parks/rec program, national chain restaurants, museums and arts, and a new convention center. We feature low-cost housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country. An ideal fit for someone looking for a safe place to raise a family.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing’s highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Expanding Hospitalist Group in Nebraska Needs Physician|